Just so you don’t miss anything…
Information for Swimmers & Divers & Parents
- Diving schedule this week: M 7-9pm, T 7-9pm, W-7-9pm divine child/Regina diving competition (At Livonia Rec?), Th-7-9pm F-Regina/Divine Child swim @ 6PM, S-Saline meet 12 pm.
- We have our first home meet this week, on Friday. The meet begins at 6PM and we are hosting Divine Child and Regina. Typically the girls stay after school and have 2 short practices, then we feed them in 2 shifts prior to the meet. Then, we also provide a healthy grab-n-go snack for all teams after the meet, as well. Kelly Loniewski will let us know what help and preparing she may need for these 2 things, this week.
- We are planning to have smoothies again on Thursday of this week, after the PM practice for both groups. This is due to Volleyball games that will be using the concession stand on Wednesday.
- This Saturday’s meet is at Saline High School at 12 Noon. There is NO BUS for this meet. The address is: Saline High School, 1300 Campus Pkwy, Saline, MI 48176. Coach Venos will let us know if there is swim practice before the meet. Usually with no bus, the girls will be expected to be on deck by 10:30 AM for a Noon meet. This is for both swimmers and divers. There is a large spectator area at this pool, but please be sure to try and sit together so we can cheer LOUD! Go Marlins!
- The NEW Breakfast list is out. Click Here to get your copy! If you have an older copy, please use THIS copy now!
- Please contact the captains: Kendall Goit, Megan Hutter, Mya Loniewski or Katie Minnich if your daughter is not already in the group chat for Mercy Swim and Dive.
- Once school starts, practices begin at 5:45 am. Please be ON TIME. They hit the pool or weight room at 6 AM, so they need to be walking through the door at 5:45 AM. You do NOT need to arrive at 5:30 AM. As parents, we feed them before school starts, so look for a breakfast list giving your dates for providing a breakfast for swimmers and divers. The number of athletes to prepare breakfast for will be provided, as well. Please check the schedule to find out how many athletes to prepare breakfast for. Please prepare breakfast for 46 athletes from now on. Breakfast ideas are here